8.30.2005

lee harvey's

i guess this is something i just feel a need to blog about...to share with my blog-reading friends. about a place i cannot explain in words...it's a little bit of everything i like wrapped up into one. that place, my friends, is called lee harvey's. there are several elements of my favorite flavors that qualify this place for greatness:

1. dive - oh yes, this would be described as a dive. very small, unique, and great for people watching.

2. food,beverage - delicious. and you can order vegetarian but you can also get a charcoal hamburger! and they serve things like pabst blue ribbon...it just entertains me, people.

3. location - south of downtown, random and out of place...enough to keep a lot of people on edge. i like that.

4. fire pits, picnic tables, rock/gravel grounds, dogs allowed, live music.

need i say more? just check it out, oh and call me when you decide to go, we'll grab a picnic table and people watch together. www.leeharveys.com

No comments: