12.28.2006

top 5 - christmas 2006

christmas and the days surrounding it are always such a fun time for me. this week, in no particular order:

1. my macbook has a photobooth feature, that allows you to take funny pictures from your computer's camera...when my nephews and nieces discovered this, we had hours of fun...



2. watching kids open gifts is the most hilarious and wonderful thing ever...my nephews and nieces woke up at 6:30am ready to see what santa had brought...





3. the fam came into town early and we had a b-day party for my mom and bro at my house. we also took the kiddos to the fort worth bowl and had such a fun time.




4. jay and i spent our first christmas with each other and had a blast! we were able to spend some quality time with both our families.



5. this is not really a top five moment, but it was a hilarious one...apparently in our family, our old cell phones go to the grandkids' play area. i found my originial zack morris phone, the one i got when i turned 16. i think i had like 30 minutes of free talk time, only on nights and weekends, and any other talking cost about $5 a minute...we all had a good laugh.

No comments: