6.23.2009

scene: pritchard living room

(setting:  late evening, monday night)

(the bachelorette on the television in the background, tanner p is giving the weirder-by-the-episode, jillian, a foot massage)

katy:  why is tanner p. so obsessed with feet?  it totally weirds me out.

jay:  i don't know, but i hope he gets kicked off and comes back to dallas...

(katy peers over at at jay, clearly puzzled)

jay:  what?  he looks pretty good at it.  i wish he would come rub my feet. 

part of me thinks he was totally serious.  jay wants weird foot-fettish tanner p. to come rub his feet.  the father of my unborn son.  very, very frightening.  at first i thought he was kidding, but then i wasn't so sure.  after all, i got a call from jay this morning, "yay!!  i'm on my way to tanner p.'s condo for a foot massage!"

this is what i deal with, people.  this is my husband's sick and twisted sense of humor. somehow, someway, i may be just as sad, because it is hilarious to me.  gotta love jay, he is always there to keep us on our toes.  :)

i swear every week that we won't watch it again.  after all, i am the person that makes fun of people for watching "american idol" and such.  this is clearly a character flaw on my part, a slip up of sorts, but "the bachelor/ette" and "the hills" are a weakness.  it's the editors.  every week i swear at the shows end i won't watch it again, then they come back, "next week, the most dramatic episode ever..."  

ugh.  i am clearly slipping in my old age.

No comments: