8.09.2009

baby shower and nursery updates

we had our first baby shower this weekend, courtesy of our sweet friends, chrisann and kay. both ladies have been friends of our family for many, many years and threw one heck of a fun baby shower. thanks again, girls. it was so fun to be able to celebrate link with so many old friends, many of whom have known me since i was eight years old. our little guy was blessed with a lot of sweet presents. the nursery and closet are starting to fill up, and little man's room is really starting to come together and look ready for him to play, sleep, and par-tay with his parents. :) we can't wait!

so cozy.

ready to store all his new presents - and the picture in the frame is a stick figure, courtesy of my mom. ; ) waiting to be filled with a pic of link from bloom photography

antique desk, chair, globe and pups

the new glider and ottoman, love, love it

so cute.

i love these stuffed animals - my fave

sweet boy's bed and his pups!

here i am opening all link's loot!

3 comments:

LynnAnn said...

I love Link's nursery, I love those stuffed animals and I absolutely love that you are naming him Link! Congratulations Katy!

klp said...

aww, thanks, lynann! we are so excited.

Jill Atkinson said...

I LOVE it!! Except I think you should keep the stick figure in the frame - so cute!!