10.04.2009

link's first week


we have had a great first week. lots of laughs, cuddles, and falling deeper and deeper in love with our little son. he is truly wonderful and we are having so much fun. we have had lots of visitors, friends, family - and are so thankful to our parents for all they have done for us. whew, it's been a whirlwind, but definitely the greatest experience ever! jay is so cute as a dad and i love watching them together. so sweet...i just cannot say enough how thankful we are for this precious boy. we know we are blessed.




tulsa cousins


sweet daddy


first car ride


prepping for the first ride in the bob - first walk with the pups!


with my dad - papa, so sweet!


my bro, josh, joy, and kids



my bro, jarrod, shannon. and kids

3 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

He is sooo cute! I love that you had your whole family around you! You all look sooo happy!

Holly said...

He is so precious!!! I'm glad that y'all are doing well and enjoying him so much. What a cutie!! Love and prayers for you and Jay!

Chrisann said...

I am so glad I got to come over and meet Link. He is such a sweet little bundle. I love you guys and am so happy for you. Blessings!