8.16.2010

mover and a shaker

link is starting to walk. he's been at it just over a week, and he could not be more proud of himself. we think it's pretty darn cute, too. his favorite way of walking is holding my hand. he walked halfway down the street with me this afternoon. precious.



this is one of his new favorite games, "link's room." he will crawl into his room, close the door, and then wait for me to knock. then he answers the door and comes to me. adorable.

"come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you..." ;)


just funny. a kid walking with a sippy cup in only a diaper is just funny. and then i'll stop with the videos. promise.


4 comments:

The Wyatts said...

You said that you and jay both walked at 10 months so I shouldn't be surprised that Link would follow in your footsteps. Still, he is such an eager beaver walking so early. We can only hope Wade doesn't get left on the shortbus. Good luck with the babyproofing...

Chrisann said...

Absolutely adorable. I think he needs to come walk the streets of Chicago with me :-) Love you guys.

klp said...

chrisann- we have friends in town from chicago and were just talking to them about a trip up for a visit. we will keep you in the loop if and when we make it happen!

Holly said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute!! Don't stop with the videos! They're great! Oh, and thanks a lot! Now I have "Come and knock on our door..." stuck in my head for probably another week! :)