5.05.2011

easter


we had a good time this easter with family.  on saturday with the pritchards at colonial, easter egg-hunting and brunch.  then on to sunday with my family at my parents' church, then easter lunch, more egg hunting, cake pop eating, confetti egg smashing, bubble blowing, candy eating...whew!  lots of fun.






there is one hymn i always want to hear/sing on easter.  it always reminds me of my mom.  she always has such a big smile on her face when she sings this song.  anyway, as i've grown older and really listened to what i was singing, i've grown to love it, as well.  now everytime i sing this song i smile, too. it may be old, but it is still so very true and powerful.  happy easter!  here's the chorus...
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives 
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.


No comments: