12.13.2004

weekend update with katy link

i got to see my little tykes this weekend...or my brother, josh's kids, i should say. they are hilarious and i have so much fun with them. there is nothing like a bunch of little ones running around your apartment wrecking havoc to make you smile. they rock. carter, audrey, asher, and caroline. i'll post pics of all of them sometime soon, as well as the other bro's (jarrod) wild men, kyle, nathan, and carson. ; ) and by the way, just as i think i'm becoming a real video-gamer, those kids come into town and prove me wrong. how are eight year-olds better than me at these stupid games, anyway? grrrrrrrr, i need to spend more time on that dang playstation 2.

the rest of the weekend was spent christmas party-ing, white rock marathon-ing (not me, my bro...but it did make my little runner's heart happy and wanting a little more to train for a half marathon than during my runs the days before). the half marathon i can see, but the condition of those people after they finished the marathon, i can't. you marathoners are STRANGE. it's supposed to be fun, and that did not look fun to me. but more power to ya, i'm impressed watching you hobble side-ways down stairs and urinate on yourselves. giggle. maybe i'm just jealous.

oh and one last thing, i don't know what your plans are for new year's, but i feel i should fair-warn you, it may not feel the same, the times, they are a changin'.


No comments: