2.23.2005

update on the dallas police

i'm trying hard...i believe in chief kunkle, i'm a native of tarrant county...but kunkle, please work fast.

i finally tracked down the person "assigned" to my report of identity theft. keep in mind, this report was filed on the 23rd of January. with no word from anyone since filing, i searched on my own. i finally found her today...got voicemail and left a message at 10am this morning. i was telling my assigned officer on the voicemail that i found this person-thief's name, address, and email...can anyone guess the response?

NONE. what's new? either this crime isn't as rampant as people think, or this officer and her entire division need some help. either way, someone has my personal information and no one wants to help me find them. if i didn't do my job, i'd get fired. where is my officer now? what do you think?

No comments: