6.29.2007

trust

this verse has given me so much strength this morning...it's my anthem during this crazy time of life.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

with the wedding, the new job, possibly selling the house, moving, buying a house...i'll stop there and just say, i have a lot on my plate right now. i'm very excited and patiently praying and waiting to watch God's plan for us unfold. i was talking to mollie this morning and told her that i am so open to God's plan right now, i swear i feel like i'm about to be asked to build an ark (have you seen 'evan almighty'? so great)! anyway, the verse was a great encouragement to me so i thought i would share!

1 comment:

mollie said...

that is one of my labor verses :) its perfect!

(and thankfully so is God's plan!!)