8.14.2007

THE premier


i don't know if i should admit this AGAIN, but i love "the hills" on mtv. i have not watched tv in over three weeks, but yesterday sparked a beginning to the newest season of the hills, and this 29-year old was in full throttle excitement mode (they are only a few years younger, don't give me too much crap for this). : )

they did not disappoint. the drama that unfolds on those peoples' lives really cracks me up (special thanks to heidi and spencer). i still can't believe how much we all love it (we being several of my close friends, and again, some of them are heterosexual males). apparently there was some drama again on the red carpet for the premier...for the scoop, click here.

i'm definitely looking forward to another great season of watching this senseless time-waster (aren't we all granted with one?!?).

1 comment:

michele said...

I am so happy to know that someone else besides me watches this show! That article cracked me up! What an awesome senseless time-waster! -Michele @ IN Photography