11.01.2007

29+1 birthday party, part I

anyone that knows me knows how much i love birthdays. because of this great love, i submit all of my friends to at least one full week of celebrating with me (thank you kindly). since this birthday is a special one, my friends will be subjected to even more celebratory madness, and i must say, they are all being exceptional sports about this whole thing.

and so it began - saturday was birthday party I, the beginning of the series...

birthday party I was all put together by jay, who put on a great show. he had primo's cater and provide a margarita machine (yum!). and he got together a great group of friends to come out and celebrate with me. i had so much fun that i forgot to take a billion pictures (as i normally would have).

i did have time to grab a few. below, some pics from the day:

they say blondes have more fun

fun set-up!

"milk-monster" aka lily and "the tuna" aka mckenzie

my nephew, nathan LOVES mary

No comments: