1.30.2009

swoozies, where have you been all my life?

so today i joined my parents and hubby for a little lunch date at cafe r&d in preston center, which i LOVE (hello, asian chopped chicken salad)!

afterward, we strolled through the shopping area and into swoozies. people, where have i been?? and more importantly, why had you not directed me here?? as a person that likes to entertain and have parties more than anyone i know, this place became an immediate staple in my life this afternoon. i purchased baby gifts, got cups and napkins for our super bowl party (see, i told you, i like to entertain!), a birthday card for the party we are going to tonight... i mean seriously, this store is SO relevant to me all the time. anyway, if you aren't the last person on the planet to go on a shopping spree like i did today at the great swoozies, trust me, your day is rapidly approaching...

4 comments:

mollie said...

swoozies is the best! mary and i got some of your engagement presents there :)

molly said...

Just like your MOm - who is the BEst entertainer! I am so glad you found that place we love it - we go to the one in Southlake - what fun!Now you can really have a great Super bowl party!
PS I love that there are 2 mollys on your comments today! We Must ALL stick together!

klp said...

okay, okay, so i am the ONLY one that hasn't been. ; ) i need to shop more. i'm always behind on this kind of thing.

Anonymous said...

I have been to swoozie's, twice.

I just thought you would like to know how far behind you really are.

-Wyatt