3.12.2009

baby poll

everyone keeps asking me, so i felt i should report on the blog...yes, i am feeling good. still fitting fine in all my normal clothes and not quite as tired - a little dizzy now-and-then, but that's about it. the first trimester is almost complete and we are ready for the second, well, really ready for the baby, but trying to have patience! ; )

so i put up a poll for everyone to take a vote (see right-hand column)...what do you think our little one will be, a girl or a boy? this has been up for much debate on the link side of the family. i'm telling ya, they are all over the map on their predictions and they are holding to them! so go with your gut, vote, and let's see if we can collectively come up with the correct answer.

jay and i, well, we have no clue. we are new to all this baby stuff and making predictions - so we are praying for a healthy, bouncing baby - and maybe one that comes out wanting to sleep through the night? and sleep in on saturdays? too much to ask? hahaha - but seriously, take your pick - the only thing we have so far is the "chinese gender calendar" telling us our baby is a boy. apparently it's 90% accurate? i don't believe in all that kind of stuff, but i guess it has a 50/50 shot! so anyway, tell us your prediction - vote and/or comment here! we will report back just as soon as we know...so excited!

7 comments:

kinsey said...

the chinese calendar was wrong for 3 out of 3 pregnancies of my 2 best friends...but i'm going to say it's right for you ;-) my vote is boy.

Anonymous said...

You should tell people how you sneezed so hard the other night it set off the burglar alarm. That was funny.

klp said...

ugh. jay. okay, clarification people - we have a "glass break" feature on our alarm and it is VERY sensitive. i have now seen the following set it off: norman's collar jingling, dropped set of keys on the floor, and yes, my sneeze at 3am. fine. i sneezed loud. so sue me. meanie. ; )

kinsey said...

i added your link to my page...hope that's ok. and i've been sneezing like crazy too! so over it.

Tigert Family said...

The chinese calander told me boy and we are having a girl. Now it could still come out a boy but in the unltrasound we saw the girl parts pretty clear! I can not wait to find out what you are having. Glad to hear you are feeling good. You are very very lucky!! I threw up dailey in my first trimester.

yarger gal said...

glad you're feeling okay...because so, i'm definitely going to say BOY!! enjoy your normal clothes while you can...

Chrisann said...

I am thinking a girl - or maybe I just think that would be especially fun. Glad you are doing well. I love you both and am SO EXCITED.