3.19.2009

mornin' norm...

jay sent me this photo this morning with the caption, "poor guy, he has no idea what's coming his way in about six months."  

bless his heart...gotta love the "little" guy.  he and mckenz' have been very aware that something is up with me, it's pretty cute to watch.  we like to think they are being protective of their first human sibling.   ; )  i love my puppy dogs so much, and love how sweet they are with my nephews and nieces.  i cannot wait to see our sweet baby coo-ing with the pups.

2 comments:

kinsey said...

ditto about seeing my murph with the baby. i can't wait. i'm a little jealous that yours have caught on to something already. murphy has no idea anything is different. we've got to work on the walking across people's bellies! ha.

mollie said...

its all fun and games till someone eats the baby book. ;) all kidding aside we decided to keep both of our pooches, let's hope a family of 6 is manageable. haha