1.19.2005

my new best friend, mark cuban

i love working out, try to everyday. i go to a gym here in dallas called the premier club, where mark cuban is also a member. i see him there quite often, so it has been commonplace for me to joke with friends about mark and i being pals.

this afternoon i was doing my usual workout and passed him in the weightroom. he stopped me and said, "what is your name?" i said, "katy." then mark, my new best friend, said, " i see you in here all the time, running like crazy on that treadmill. i always think to myself, wow that's quite a pace, i wish i could run like that!!" i just laughed and said,"it was very nice to meet you."

sorry, i have to recount it in full...a lot of people can say they met mark cuban, but few can say that he initiated it. so to all of you that i've joked with about mark and i being buddies...now it's true (well, kind of...). funny that he probably hasn't thought about it since, but i'm here blogging about it to you. well, that's my story for the day. oh, and by the way, let me know if you need some mavs tickets, i can hook you up. i'm friends with mark cuban. ; )

No comments: