1.13.2005

pray for the mac dog

it is 11:45, the night before mckenzie's big tooth extraction. to say it has been on my mind is an understatement. in the middle of a very, very busy day, every ten minutes i would touch my stomach and wonder...why am i so nervous? i now know...b/c tomorrow is the time where my sweet little three lb. tuna goes under, even if just for a few moments...to have her teeth fixed.

tonight jay and i have been doing all we can, as if it is her last meal...to spend time, play with, take outside...the love of our life, the sweet, sweet tuna. tomorrow morning it's off to city vet, and a day of sufferning for my sweet pet. i am distraught. i already have plans of soft, frozen pet treats for the mac (in the fridge), love, rest...etc, friday night will be a night at home with the sweet girl, jay, and myself. can't wait to take care of her...she is the most loveable, huggable, creature alive.

prayers for the sweetness requested...

No comments: