1.05.2005

a new year, an interesting beginning

i concede. OU has lost. eeeew, that was ugly. i believe my quote to jay about half-way through the third quarter and then later to my dad on the phone was..."please make it stop, my heart is breaking in my chest...i can feel it." i wasn't mad at all, just heartbroken...again. after two great seasons, in which, i might add, i was a VERY dedicated fan. attending every game i possibly could, watching all others faithfully on tv, we embarassed ourselves. to those who have not watched any other OU games, i promise, that was not the same team.

now i need to ask a simple question. after six months on a job, is it fair (for lack of a better word) to change someone's job description and possibly their territory, after an exceptional job performance? these, my friends, are the thoughts of someone in the middle of a merger. i was told from the beginning that "nothing would change," and as i watched other people suffer through job struggles, i am now finding myself amidst one myself. anyone know of any good jobs in the dallas area? ; )

oh yeah, and my cell phone is being held together by duct tape. long story. i miss 2004.

2005, please come around my way soon!!!!

No comments: